Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I LOST HER..and she teach me the feeling to be strong and to be a good mom..

this is a true story that happen in ME>..
were get married with both aged of 26yrs..and after that,our ceremony we are staying apart from family..and in the same time is a kick starts for me to be a wife and a  quick and fast learn to be a good mom. my first pregnancy start of when were still in honeymoon mood.. were get a good news after im showing of my nausea and in the same time i always having fever and not in a good mood. hes bringing me up for check up and both of us just think is a salah makan cases due on the symptom that im having..
after of urine test done at the clinic, dc let us know that im pregnant with our first qaseh love and im goonna become a mom.. the thrill of having a feeling that im gonna get a baby, i was so awesome and i just cant wait to feel the first move the first kick..i always worried to much of the baby im carrying but most of my friends said it just a feeling of mother..to be secure and save..being pregnant to fast is not the moment i thought as fast our marriage turn to be a month..one months married with 2weeks baby inside of me..feeling of the joy just cant say with words..im so happy since that up to my pregnancy turns to 3 months old..
i never failed for check up..and even tho with jobs and tans of targets ,im working with symphony,my previous co. and in the same time, i wanted her to have his dad gorgeous big eye, curl hair like me,my love of books and songs..every day on 2nd month and third months pregnancy, i read her a book and always touch my belly vigilantly, ask her to be a good kids ,showered her with all of my love..and never failed for my anmum drinks and vitamins..back on the check up..dc did the ultrasounds and always said she fine and healthy..
and i never expected to LOSE  her..
the night before my 4th c.up i dream of a woman came to me and touch on my stomach..i just feel nothing because after that im awake and just feel might it just a dream..and as usual for check up i will always wake up early,..(will continue..)