Saturday, January 8, 2011

New yeaR- New me in early... 3+ and also my ResOLutioNs and wIsHList...

By this year on 2011..i just wish this will be true in my life..huhu..
few things happens last year and it was bad enough for me to explain..its teach me a lesson where else sometimes people we care and love most..is the one will hurt you deeply..and as ignorance of that, i just keep silent until now and hope everything will be smoother one day and Hopewell those people will change..and let me just be Me and also accepted what happen as a learning curve for me to develop my self better..i just an ordinary people.. making mistake and stand still for my decisions and words..i'm sorry for the mistake i have done for this 'people i do love and care' and i forget all the past already...<3
the wish list as down below.. :
(insyaallah and amin ya rabbiilllamin..)

  • sentiasa BlesseD dengan my small family and always happy..
  • nak kumpul duit2 byk2 untuk education sha and adieb.
  • gets my own car (wish maybe..grand livina pon ok juga..)
  • sihat..dan sentiasa sihat..dan hb dan anak2 pon sihat2 sejahtera..(mama,abah,ain,amir,rina pon sihat)
  • iphone4 ..(yabeddaabedooo..)
  • having a goodfriends around me..luvve kak zety,kak azlin and wda always.-loff our longlast friendship
  • owh lupa..perth on july..with sha and adieb..insyaallah..much better if mr Hb can join us together.;)
so overall was ~MONEYWISE(siapa yg xnak?)..VACATION..HEALTHY..AND BLESSED...AMIN..~




this is Holiday Villa Langkawi..and staying with my luv and kids..mungkin dlm april..
flying there and stayed for 5day 4 nite..
happy2 holiday to US ok..hehe

    ClubMed Bali..
    hopefully by this coming Feb ..xdpt clubmeD pon x per..as long Bali...
    thanks so much to P1..
    and also the Direct Sales Team..
    everything was in order already..harap2 sgt jadik...bessnyer..