Saturday, January 8, 2011

status : December,2010..

Salamz again..
miiss out lot of opportunity to write here since i have start my new job at a 'small' internet services company at pj..the time on rushing out to offices early in the morning and only after 9 pm went out from offices make me diff to enjoying my blog as well..
first..sedih sgt2 meninggalkan kawan kawan terbaik sekepala di HSBC..since the enviroment was so happening and chill..but the target was to demanding for me to stayed..i realy luff to hang out with them since my 3 bestie was a former staff and also top achiever of the sales department..kak zety,kak lin and waheeda..nuthing can change my sweet memories there and my friendship sekental metal with them..but tremendous of target and new structure of commission make me to step out from the banking line ...its okay babes..our friendship was never ends there and i still keep our memories of lepak at chilli's as well..(as on down picture..) <3
then also on this pic..
sayang wda yg sentiasa support me..

pergh i always sayang korang ok..nuthing can change eventho we nut working together anymore..and new life begins at my new co..Greenpacket networks as also known in as P1 wymax..
start journey as a tmr and with new projects make me so full battery to make money and earns more from hsbc..and also challenge my self either i am still in the line or directly to change my path of carier..
and....percaya or not with our promo on add on of voice plan package and wiggy and also super wiggy..with end months result i have proved myself i am ok with this bussiness line..with all fully support my new friends and im very closed to Fazulie and syazwan,joel as well..3 of them was so sekepala with me here at p1..all of us working hard for the numbers..and all of us push each one of us on target..sori all dkt p1 im more preference with male friendship..sbb dierg ni sgt2 gila and sentiasa onn..jadik kena la geng ngn dierg haha..they always motivate me to highest and also with them i feel so freely to talk..and back to the target,
alhamdullilah with ot,basic,allowance and comm alhamdullillah i will earn with a good flying numbers in my pocket end of this months..amin..
and cerita :was love kak zety joinin p1 as well..but she have to let go the job since having a personal matter..i luff u kak zety....(and also kak lin..)~ no worries erma sentiasa memahami..
as usual..either carier or life you can't always manage both of it..on december,i left lot of opportunity to spending out more time with sha ,adieb and hb..and yet..adieb still showin off merajuk sign with me x habis2..
guys..i do this for all of 3 of you..without you i will not encourage this well to do the flying colours..and yes as my promises langkawi is on our way..let ibu going off to Bali first on coming Feb and April were flying to langkawi..by july kita ge australia pulak k.bakal join the club is kak zty and airin also waheeda ye..jangan x jadik tau korang hehe.
and now im looking forward to get more ideas and more time to write again..lama sgt meninggalkan dunia bloggin since i have locked my old blog and gonna locked it up forever..this is my new one..will again writing..

xoxo.-eien.